Questions for AZCCC oncologists are important. Being told you have cancer can be scary and stressful. You probably have a lot of questions and concerns. From the American Cancer Society, here are some helpful questions for an initial meeting with questions for your AZCCC oncologist. The relationship between a patient and an oncologist must be very open for clear communication. If a patient does not understand an answer, the oncologist should be asked to explain the answer in more detail using general terms rather than medical verbiage.
– Exactly what kind of cancer do I have?
– Where specifically is the cancer located?
– Has the cancer spread beyond where it started?
– What’s the cancer’s stage? What does that mean?
– Will I need other tests before deciding on treatment?
– What are my treatment choices?
– What treatment do you recommend and why?
– What’s the goal of my treatment?
– What should I expect moving forward
Finally, ask your oncologist if there are any important questions that have not been addressed. Remember, you and your oncologist are on the same team!
Arizona Center for Cancer Care’s mission is to offer comprehensive care to patients and to establish the highest quality cancer treatment in Arizona.
Truly a cancer center without walls, Arizona Center for Cancer Care’s services stretch across the Valley. We are able to offer cancer patients and their families the best doctors, best treatment technologies and best medical trials in the country.
For more information please contact us at https://arizonaccc.com