In The Event of An Emergency
If you are experiencing a major medical emergency, especially if you feel chest pains or shortness of breath, immediately call 911.
If you are experiencing side effects from treatment, new symptoms or a fever of more than 100.5 degrees Fahrenheit, please click here and call your center at any time. Some of these might include:
- Uncontrollable nausea or diarrhea
- Uncontrollable shaking or chills
- Issues with pain medication
- Blood in stool or urine
- Changes to vision or hearing
- Bleeding of the nose or gums
Note that calls for test results and prescription refills will be returned after urgent patient needs are met.